With the arrival of the autumn we’re back to the daily routine, of school and work. If you wish a break from your daily routine, the museum proposes a series of activities addressed to all ages!
First of all, from September onwards, every Thursday evening you can visit us for free after work. Admission will be free of charge from 7.00 pm to 9.30 pm.
· Last days of the exhibition “Landscapes of Barcelona”.Until September 14th you still have time to visit the exhibition and enjoy the landscapes of Barcelona of Picasso.
· Workshop for the elderly Picasso in the memory. From September 15th to 19th registrations will be open for this activity designed to improve the performance of the memory by means of contact with art in the Museu Picasso.
· New books for the Reading Club of the museum. This October we will be beginning the fifth season of the club, this year coordinated by the Museu Picasso and Borja Bagunyà. Each second Thursday of the month we will be discussing a different book. In the first session on October 9th, we will talk about the book Dora Maar, by Victoria Combalía, and we will count on the presence of the author herself.
· Open day for the festivity of La Mercè.Wanting to keep the summer going for a bit longer, on September 24th at the museum we will be celebrating the day of the joint patron saint of the city and invite you to visit us.
· Registrations open for visits of school groups.From the museum we tours and workshops designed for all ages and learning stages. Since last year we have been developing a proposal based on the importance of observing and dialoguing in front of the works.
· The Big Draw, la Festa del Dibuix! We’re warming up the engines to hold for the fifth year in a row this festivity dedicated to drawing. On Sunday October 19th you are all invited to draw!