10th May 2011
In the process of sedimenting the contents of the conference a fair number of summaries and reflections, most of them in English, have been appearing in blogs. There is so much to Museums and the Web that each of us can only highlight some of the aspects and links that we find particularly relevant. Allow me to present my selection. At the end you will find links to others. As every year, all of the papers and presentations are accessible online.
- Alignment of the intervention in networks and on mobiles with the mission and goals of the institution
- Integrated digital strategy
- 25 concepts and actions
- Planning of multiplatforms and multichannels from the outset
- Social networks and organizational change: cause or effect?
- Mobile in the centre of user-oriented museums
- Selected statements
- ‘Best of the Web’ awards
- Networking / socializing
Today we will discuss the top 5 and in another post the rest. Read more »
Posted by: Conxa Rodà
In: 2.0 Museum, Communication, Museology
Tags: #mw2011, 2.0, audiences, Communication, digital strategy, mobile, multiplatform, Museums and the Web, organizational change, social media, technology, users